Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\Inetpub\orca\includes\is_mobile.php on line 68
Orca Browser :: Version History
Orca Browser 1.2 build 6, Released 21 December 2009
- Bug Fixed
- Feature Added
- Feature Removed
Orca Browser 1.2 build 5, Released 14 August 2009
- Fixed a page opening glitch from the clipboard
- Some minor fixes in language packs
- Fixed the crashing problem happening during composing a Yahoo E-mail
- Fixed the glitch keeping opening a link in the background while using the middle mouse key regardless of whether the related option was checked or not
- Fixed the problem that the Address Bar drop down list was truncated by the Roboform Toolbar
- Upgraded Gecko core to 188.8.131.52
Orca Browser 1.2 build 3, Released 13 August 2009
- Fixed a bug that forced both the address and search bars to go unfocused if closing all open tabs at once
Orca Browser 1.2 build 2, Released 23 July 2009
- Upgraded browser core to Gecko 184.108.40.206
- Fixed Orca Browser browser:home Persistent XSS vulnerabilities
- Fixed a bug which mischecked a bookmark url availability
- Fixed a bug where the address bar drop down list kept showing when switching to other
- Fixed a bug where disabling "auto refresh all tabs" didn't work
- Fixed a bug which caused the "Search the current site" button to use Avantfind instead of
your default search engine
- Fixed a bug which kept songs from playing on "http://songtaste.com/"
- Fixed a bug which kept the video player on a site(http://hyundai-tucson.infocar.ua/video1674_tucson_id236.html) from maximizing
Orca Browser 1.2 build 1, Released 15 July 2009
- Upgraded browser core to Gecko 220.127.116.11
- Changed the instances of Shiretoko to say Orca in the Mozilla Addon's dialog boxes
- Fixed the broken Add Exception button
- Fixed the problems plaguing the Adblock Plus extension
- Fixed the bug that kept the browser's scroll position from being remembered while refreshing pages with F5
Orca Browser 1.1 build 7, Released 10 Jun 2009
- Upgrade browser core to FireFox 3.5
- Fixed the non-working F3 shortcut
- Fixed a bug causing a firefox option to change back after exiting Orca
- Fixed a bug that may cause Organize My Information Dialog frozen
- Fixed a bug that kept Orca from exiting when Downloads Dialog is open
Orca Browser 1.1 build 6, Released 2 Jun 2009
- Fixed the issue that sometime there is a gray bar show up at the bottom of the browser
- Fixed the dead pages issue
Orca Browser 1.1 build 5, Released 26 May 2009
- Force using CTRL + N to open new created pages in foreground
- Removed the CTRL + DEL shortcut
Orca Browser 1.1 build 3, Released 22 April 2009
- New U-Disk version
- Added Browser:Home
- Add another shortcut of hiding browser with CTRL+DEL
- Updated to the Core of Firefox 3.0.10
- Fixed the unzooming issue with arrow keys
- Fixed the problem which keeps opening pages in background while using CTRL+ENTER
- Made Orca Browser application shortcuts available to all Windows users
- Some minor fixes
Orca Browser 1.1 build 2, Released 9 March 2009
- Fixed miscoded RSS titles
- Fixed the bug of reopening double last closed page
- Try to fix non-working shortcuts/buttons problem during page loading
- Fixed a shortcut bug which tends to bring up context menu
- Fixed the search words hightlighting issue
- Fixed the bug that the percentage displayed kept unchanged after zooming
- Fixed the bug that saved html page was compressed
- Fixed non-working zoom function caused by decimal separator - comma
- Added description to Orca Browser application in Vista's task manager
- Updated Firefox Render Engine to 3.0.8
- Some minor fixes
Orca Browser 1.1 build 1, Released 25 February 2009
- Speed up Floating toolbar response time
- Fixed the bug with F7 key
- Improved Application Icon Resolution
- Fixed sometime Thumbnail Preivew turns gray under vista
- Fixed a few translation related issues.
- Updated Firefox Render Engine to 3.0.7
- Added "Create New Bookmark in this folder" to bookmark sidebar
Orca Browser 1.1 RC 4, Released 20 February 2009
- Fixed the problem that Right Click Menus on title bar can't be opened through ALT+Space
- Fixed the problem that the username and password Input Box can't be selected by cursor when logging in Online Storage
- Fixed the browser troubles caused by minimizing it to System Tray
- Fixed the flashing problem caused by opening a link with middle mouse button
Orca Browser 1.1 RC 3, Released 21 January 2009
- Fixed the thumbnails preview issue with vista
- Fixed the bug that Orca would exit with fatal memory error
- Fixed the focus problem when creating new tabs with double click
- Added more languages for webpage translation
- Added option to use firefox's password manager
Orca Browser 1.1 RC 2, Released 05 January 2009
- Fixed the AutoFill sometimes not working bug
- Fixed the web page not displaying bug under Polish and Japanese interface
- Fixed the bug unabling to save configurations
- Fixed the tab switching bug
Orca Browser 1.1 RC 1, Released 07 November 2008
- Fixed the DDE bug that kept opening htm/html files in Avant Browser
- Fixed the unresponsive tab switching bug
- Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from tiling properly along with other application windows
- Removed the feature to start up another application through pressing commands to start->run box
- Fixed unworking navigation buttons bug in Flash
- Fixed the bug where downloading files stopped if Orca Browser was closed
- Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from reloading saved pages when restarting it after installing new firefox addons
- Fixed some translation issues
- Fixed the bug where the URL drop down list screened up the address bar when the tab bar was set to the bottom
- Fixed the bug that kept Orca Browser from signing in some websites
- Fixed the bug that kept the side bar blank when history panel was set default
- Fixed the miscoded keyword bug if searching a selected text through dragging and dropping
- Fixed the miscoded hint bug if hovering the mouse over a bookmark item in Side Bar
- Fixed the unabling to organize bookmarks bug when setting Orca Browser to use IE favorites
- Fixed the F6 & (ALT + D) not working bug when the focus was already at Address Bar
- Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from callling the default search engine through searching keywords from Address Bar
- Fixed the bug stopping the Address Bar drop down list from matching the inputting keywords
- Fixed the unsupporting Chinese username issue in AutoFill
Orca Browser 1.1 Beta 3, Released 26 September 2008
- Fixed the bug keeping you from Opening a Link in the foreground with middle mouse button
- Fixed the bug keeping the address bar favicon from displaying for Google search
- Fixed the bug which kept the tab title and window title from updating after you navigated to the home page
- Fixed the bug keeping the Enter key from responding to Open a Link window
- Fixed the bug keeping some buttons from displaying in Floating Text Toolbar
- Fixed the bug where the color of the Nexos skin became darker after you restarted the browser
- Fixed the bug where the address bar dropdown list screened the interface of some programs
- Fxied the bug which kept Orca window from closing with Alt+F4
- Added language packs
Orca Browser 1.1 Beta 2, Released 19 September 2008
- Changed the install folder name from Orca to Orca Browser
- Removed View>Text Size option
- Removed the Url showed above the Autofill item while the cursor was hovering over it
- Fixed the bug where the browser window wouldn't restore if Download Manager was restored first
- Fixed the bug where My Information sometimes kept you from filling in data to the text field in the page
- Fixed the bug which caused Orca sometimes to interfere with the default browser under some conditions
- Fixed the bug caused the RSS feeds to show wrong urls
- Fixed the bug that kept you from opening up the menus through shortcuts
- Fixed the bug where the drop down menu next to the Address Bar was disabled
Orca Browser 1.1 Beta 1, Released 03 September 2008
- Removed the yellow background in the Address Bar drop download list while you're inputting urls
- Added the search function to the Address Bar drop down list
- Added the feature rearranging the items in Tab Context Menu according to the Tabs Bar position
- Fixed the blank Bookmarks Bar issue under IE8
- Fixed the bug that sometimes caused the system to beep while you're pressing Enter in Address Bar
Orca Browser 1.1 Alpha 4, Released 28 August 2008
- Fix poor quality taskbar icon.(#103)
- Fix language string containing "Avant Browser" instead of "Orca Browser". (#104)
- Fix not being able to set a default zoom level. (#99)
- Various other bug fixes.
Orca Browser 1.1 Alpha 3, Released 15 July 2008
Orca Browser 1.1 Alpha 2a, Released 7 July 2008
- Added support for Firefox extensions
- Added the ability to save a downloaded file to the desired folder
- Fixed the Autofill password security issue
- Perfected icon resolution in the switching programs interface (#79)
- Fixed the bug where the Zoom In function didn't act accurately (#73)
- Fixed the bug that caused the Auto-Complete function not to work (#78)
- Fixed the bug that caused
- Fixed the bug that made the Download Manager open a new window for each download (#67)
- Fixed the bug where Proxy settings didn't get saved if a modification was made under Tools>Proxy (#65)
- Fixed the bug that made creating a new current page opened the last loaded URL; (#42)
- Fixed the bug that made the Orca installer close a working instance of Avant (#32)
Orca Browser 1.1 Alpha 2, Released 4 July 2008
- Incorrect browser name in the Default Programs list of Vista (Partially fixed).
- Autofill feature sometimes leads to entering URLs very slowly.
- The Popup Blocker exception list couldn't be edited.
- The progress bar can't complete itself after the page has been completely loaded.
Orca Browser 1.1 Alpha 1, Released 2 July 2008
- Picture weren't displayed in the RSS Reader.
- Sometimes a page couldn't be opened the first time starting the browser.
- Various other minor bugs.
Orca Browser 1.0 Release Candidate 3, Released 15 December 2005
Orca Browser 1.0 Release Candidate 2, Released 6 December 2005
- Complete rewrite of Orca Browser.
- Popup Blocker Modified.
- Added some Google search strings in Standard Search box.
Orca Browser 1.0 Release Candidate 1, Released 28 November 2005
- Improved RSS Reader.
- Improved Download Manager.
- Improved View Source.
- Fixed some bugs reported before.
Orca Browser 1.0 Beta 3, Released 22 November 2005
- Improved focus handling.
- Improved Mouse Gesture handling.
- Fixed a bug of address box.
- Improved Windows Position Handler.
- Improved Mouse Cursor.
- Fixed a bug of Slovak Language pack.
Orca Browser 1.0 Beta 2, Released 25 October 2005
- Built on Firefox 1.5 RC3.
- New Web Prompt Windows.
- Improved Flash Bar.
- Open All Links In a page.
- Improved Auto Scroll.
- Improved Memory Usage.
- Improved Web Editor Box.
- Improved bridge for Firefox and orca.
- Lots of internal tweaks.
Orca Browser 1.0 Beta 1, Released 7 October 2005
- Updated to Firefox 1.5 Beta 2
- Cookie Manager: Tools->View Cookies
- Improved Stabilities, fixed a few bugs may cause crash.
- Improved Speed, lower CPU usage.
- Improved Memory Usage, Fixed a few bugs may cause memory leak.
- Fixed some bugs reported in Beta 1.
Orca Browser 1.0 Alpha 2, Released 12 September 2005
Orca Browser 1.0 Alpha 1, Released 12 September 2005
- Built on Firefox 1.5 (Alpha versions are built on Firefox 1.0).
- Added Web Form Auto-Filler.
- Plug-ins Installer (for Flash/Quick Time/Java, etc).
- Improved Right-Click Menu
- Fixed focus bugs.
- Lots of internal fix/improvement to improve performance.
12.21.2009 1.2 build 6