Getting Started Guide
Download and Install Orca Browser
- To install on Windows, navigate to the Download page. Click on the Orca button to download the latest version of Orca Browser.
- Open the file you just downloaded and proceed through the installation process.
- When Orca Browser first starts up you are given a few choices in how you want Orca Browser to work for you. Such as whether you want Orca Browser as your default browser. You can customize whether the tab bar is on the top or bottom, using the big or small toolbar buttons, which buttons you would like to use on the toolbar, etc. By right-clicking on the toolbar.
- By opening Orca Browser Options in the Tools menu, you can change a variety of things around the browser to fit your preferences.
- By going here you can find all kinds of different skins for Orca Browser that are interchangeable with Avant Browser so that you can have the same skin on both browsers if you want.
- You can find many community-made plug-ins here to enhance your experience, that are also interchangeable with Avant Browser.
- If you would like to change your search engine since Orca Browser defaults to Yahoo! Search. You can find out how here and here. The information is the same for both Orca and Avant Browsers.